Represented a Japanese Company in the financial industry
- Investment by Dai-Ichi Mutual Life Insurance in Lincoln National
Represented Japanese Companies in Natural Resource
- Represented Mitsubishi Oil for investment in SynCrude to produce oil from oil-sand.
- Retreat from overseas mine investment by Onoda Cement.
- Investment in copper mining field by Nippon Mining Metal, Mitsui & Co. and Marubeni
- Alteration of contract with Dome Petroleum for a subsidiary of an Oil Corporation.
Represented Non-Japanese investment funds and introduced them to major institutional investors in Japan
- Placed Charterhouse buyout fund 6 times in 20 years
- Placed DLJ Merchant Banking Fund 2 times
- Placed Daughty Hanson Fund, which invests mainly in German buyouts
- Placed Medical Science Partners sponsored by Harvard Medical School
- Placed Dillon Read Venture Capital
- Placed Trident Capital Fund, which invests mainly in U.S. ventures
- Placed Charlesbank Fund, a U.S. buyout fund
- Placed Doughty Hanson Technology Fund, which invests mainly in European ventures
- Placed fund of funds by Hamilton Lane, the biggest gatekeeper in U.S. private equity investments
- Introduced Apollo Fund, a U.S. buyout fund
- Placed New York Life Mezzanine Fund
Represented Non-Japanese Companies to deal with Japanese companies
- Introduced Mitsubishi Real Estate as a partner to Sunrise Company in U.S.
- Worked with Dillon Read to help
- General Mills sell Talbots to JUSCO
- Issued Euro-dollar bond for IBM Japan at a better price than IBM.